I keep getting letters for me to pay that I owe them for an order I never authorized.When I called to buy the only time, I said if you do auto ship I am not going to be responsible for it.
The CR assured me it would only be this order & I would have to call if I wanted anymore. I Also did not give them one of my credit cards I used a cash card just for that reason. I guess they sent one out & on the call the reason I said no auto ship is because with Pro-Active I returned to sender & they still billed me said they didn't receive it & I had no recourse.
Then the order that I did pay for, it wasn't even full the bottle of make up see attached photo was flat *** near empty.This is ridiculous all the time I having to spend on a half full tube of makeup, never again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- being charged for order I never ordered or received & the one I did wasn't even a full bottle & there was no cover or mascara
- Preferred solution:
- Just stop billing me for what I never ordered I'll cut my loses on what I did & paid for & not getting what was listed.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Kit
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."