I keep getting letters for me to pay that I owe them for an order I never authorized.When I called to buy the only time, I said if you do auto ship I am not going to be responsible for it.

The CR assured me it would only be this order & I would have to call if I wanted anymore. I Also did not give them one of my credit cards I used a cash card just for that reason. I guess they sent one out & on the call the reason I said no auto ship is because with Pro-Active I returned to sender & they still billed me said they didn't receive it & I had no recourse.

Then the order that I did pay for, it wasn't even full the bottle of make up see attached photo was flat *** near empty.This is ridiculous all the time I having to spend on a half full tube of makeup, never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "being charged for order i never ordered or received & the one i did wasn't even a full bottle & there was no cover or mascara" of it cosmetics bye bye foundation kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. It Cosmetics needs to "just stop billing me for what i never ordered i'll cut my loses on what i did & paid for & not getting what was listed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned it cosmetics bye bye foundation kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at It Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with It Cosmetics?

Comments