It Cosmetics - Scam Artist's

10 of 23 It Cosmetics reviews

I keep getting letters for me to pay that I owe them for an order I never authorized.When I called to buy the only time, I said if you do auto ship I am not going to be responsible for it.

The CR assured me it would only be this order & I would have to call if I wanted anymore. I Also did not give them one of my credit cards I used a cash card just for that reason. I guess they sent one out & on the call the reason I said no auto ship is because with Pro-Active I returned to sender & they still billed me said they didn't receive it & I had no recourse.

Then the order that I did pay for, it wasn't even full the bottle of make up see attached photo was flat *** near empty.This is ridiculous all the time I having to spend on a half full tube of makeup, never again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
being charged for order I never ordered or received & the one I did wasn't even a full bottle & there was no cover or mascara
Preferred solution:
Just stop billing me for what I never ordered I'll cut my loses on what I did & paid for & not getting what was listed.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Kit
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #898514

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with It Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 23 It Cosmetics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to It Cosmetics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about It Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about
×