1.3
Turnaround Time

Yes, I contacted them. Their resolution was to tell me not to come back to their website if I wanted to buy the product again because I won't be allowed to. Guess they have a black list for customers who do not want to be part of their subscription service.

I bought ITcosmetic and I want everyone to know what a fraud this is. They should be taken off the air and QVC should not be associated with them. Once you buy the kit that is advertised from them, you automatically join a membership for a set amount of dollars $107 send to you on a regular basis. This include three items every time. They tell you that you can change these items but that is also a lie, you can only change the 3 items for items that they allow you to. Other items are restricted, they are on a one shot order. And if you cancel your subscription they tell you not to order from them anymore because you won't be allow to, a nice threat. So they actually banned you from their products because you don't agree of how they are ripping you off. Every time you get a shipment you pay $107 no matter what the items cost - on my last order if I calculated what it would cost me to buy the items individually and they added to a total of $77 plus tax and shipping, they were charging me $89 plus tax and shipping because that was the membership price, a $12 difference and they thought that was OK.

DO NOT BUY ITCOSMETIC - THEY ARE THIEFS

QVC, you should be ashamed of being associated with these crooks.

I didn't like: Charge more if subscribed than the prices on their website.

Comments